Friday, December 4, 2009

Xmas deco at Caribbean

I'm tasked an important role this yr and tt's to deco the xmas tree for Caribbean (1st time after 4 yrs)... From the 1st day the undone tree was delivered to me, i'm stressed....coz everyone said the tree 'leaves' look like 'toilet brush'.... *sad*

i'm so stressed... so my kind-hearted colleagues dun bear to see me so ke lian so they helped me.. really thankful tt i have them... if not i sure in deep shit.... so on 3rd, Christie & Parvin acc me to get the ornaments.... we had fun & laughter & hates.... enjoyed but we were all under mental stress... hahhaa... anyway when we reached back ofc, cindy & benerdette help to tie the ribbon, my ofc colleagues tie the string to the 'balls'... so all of us went up to deco the tree till 8plus.. really was touched when i saw the beautifully decorated tree.. recevied compliments oso.. really tks alot.. love all of u.. without u all, my tree will still be a 'toilet brush'... i'll not forget this yr xmas!!

Presenting to you the final product of our hard work


The next day, i purposely wait for laoda to come Caribbean and took photos with her..


K, more progs will be coming up... stay tuned.. =)

No comments: