Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Quarterlife Crisis - 1st Quarter (My Bday post)

It has been almost a yr since i last update my blog...since is quarterlife crisis, i'll update my blog in quarter.. 1st Quarter - Jan to Mar '2010 (but tis post will just be on my bday, keke..)

Jan: My Bday Celebration- Had the greatest fun bday celeb tis yr.. celeb in batam with BFF in dec and celebrate continued with Besties on 2nd Jan, BFF on 4th Jan, Colleagues on 6th Jan, Family on 7th Jan and Candy on 9th Jan..

2nd Jan: Met up with besties at ard 8+ if nv rem wrongly.. we went to Holland V's Wala wala and our theme was DRESS... the moment we step out of the cabbie and walk towards Wala wala, i was presented with a bouquet of roses.. the 1st surprise i had... reached Wala wala, the 2nd sruprise was i'm presented with the Crown.. A crown which will be passed dwn among the besties.. 3rd surprise was the champange..1st time the besties had tt tog.. nice.. 4th was the birthday tarts which is different from norm tarts and we ordered our all time fav, beer... afterwhich, we headed to KTV at chevrons.. ordered tower of beer and comes my 5th surprise.. waterfall which is my 1st time hvin it.. fine, the waitress laughed at me for the funny expression i had.. LOL.. we were all high as we were singing dancin 'NOBODY' makin noises n laughters... wonder how sumo managed to endure? haha... anyway after KTV, think we were crazy... Jas & YT went hm.. Sand, Ting & me went back to my place for MJ with hubby... hubby poor thing coz he need to do the set up, tolerate our nonsense and finally, he has to clear up everythin after sand & ting left.. LOL.. i rem, we played till Nan feng & i went to the toilet and immediately went to bed... LOL!!! Anyway, TKS Besties for the lovely & enjoyable nite!! Really touched by all ur thoughts..LOVE YA ALL!! MUACKS!!

4th Jan: Went for dinner with BFF for our all time fav, Steamboat at Novena.. After dinner, they say wanna go park chit chat, we walked all the way in to the park.. suddenly they present me with a little cup cake.. After wat they did for me at Batam, i'm already touched and so din expect them to get me anythin.. TKS BFF!! LOVE YA ALL!! MUACKS!!

6th Jan: Had a surprise bday celeb organised by my colleagues... went up to the function rm and saw all my colleagues.. had lunch & cake.. TKS and appreciated.. Went back ofc after the celeb & i rec'd a surprise from BFF & HuiXian.. Lovely SUNFLOWER with handmade Card.. LOVE IT!! TKS!!

7th Jan: Is always a blessing to have celebration with Family.. tis will strengthen the relationship with each other... we had steamboat at my place, invited my in-laws as well.. we had chats & laughtes over the dinner.. hubby was irritatin, coz he hit my head with the egg and sistas followed.. tis symbolise good luck acc to hubby.. had cake cutting and sistas present to me my bday present: Family photo frame & Watch which i had wanna get... really tks to my FAMILY for the love they had for me.. LOVE LOVE LOVE... MUACKS MUACKS MUACKS!!!

9th Jan: After work, met up with Candy to Red Dot for lunch & little drink... Tks for the Photo frame & Handmade Card.. LOVE YA SWEETIE! MUACKS!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

super short and sweet right? u must blog with more emotions la lee.. zzzz