Monday, December 20, 2010

Quarterlife Crisis - The Joy/Surprise tt last only for 20wks

My mensus was late for a mth but i nv take much notice.. i told myself, i'm too stress tt's y late... it was the lunar 7th mth, so went to Clinton hs to pray etc..No. 1 Ah Pek told me to be careful n dun anyhow kneel.. Strange? so i asked, huh wat u mean.. he say go hm check then i'll noe liao.. so told choo bout it, he say, really meh?

Next day, we went imm, bought the test kit, went hm test... still can rem my hand was trembling when doin the test and when i saw the positive sign, i shouted to choo... he came runnin in the room, look at the instruction with his trembling hands and tell me, maybe go doc confirm better... i almost LOL coz his expression damn classic... hahha..

Our 1st appt was 21 Aug 9.30am at The London Clinic & Surgery for Women Pte Ltd, located just at our market area... reached, registered and wait for the doc, coz my bladder was not full yet so cannot do the scan... so when it reached the limit, i went in alone while choo outside coz he's scared.. hahaha... eventually doc ask him in and bravely and excitedly, we saw... it's 6wks and 5days and expected due date will be 11 apr 2011.. when we saw the little baby in the uterus and heard the heart beat, my heart melted and tears were rollin down... just so touched... really a mixed feeling... happy and scared... really unbelievable..

After the monthly checkup, mishap happened on 25th nov.. i'm bleedin n water bag burst.. baby cannot be kept in my womb anymore... strike with all the guilt, sadness, disappointment.. the baby was out of me.. i cried & cried.. Hubby, Families, Besties, BFF, colleagues all showered me with Care, Concern, Encouragement... tis happened so i had to do 30days confinement at my parents place..

Mum was the most XingKu person... every mornin, she has to prepare my drinkin water (consist of red dates, longans etc), bathin water (ginger, lemongrass etc), prepare breakfast, lunch & dinner, makin sure tt i take naps, slp early, take all tonics to build up my body..

Tks to besties who kept hubby busy with the MJ sessions, dinner etc.. Hubby always givin me all the encouragement msg.. we'll try again next yr after our Apr trip..

I HEREBY WISH TO THANK EVERYONE FOR ALL THE HAMPERS, TONIC, BIRD NEST, LOVE AND ENCOURAGEMENT. AVRIL IS LOVED AND WILL STAY HAPPY & POSITIVE!

2 comments:

EvelynZ said...

I'm sorry to hear about this... but I believe there's a reason for everything. Perhaps this baby wasn't meant to be yours... I hope the next pregnancy will be a smooth one for you. Meanwhile, do take lots of care and stay positive! Hugs.

-Evelyn

Avril said...

Hi Eve, thanks for your encouragement. We oso believe tis baby nt fated to be ours so will try next yr. Hope ur weddin plannn will be smooth & a great one..

Take care & see u ard.

~Avril