Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Avril turned 26th in 2011 (part 1)

Totally a SURPRISE by BFFs & Besties!! I'm 'supposed' to meet besties on 4th Jan at "Stellar at 1-Altitude" to celeb kate & my bday but turned out to be BFFs.. Jas still direct me to the location when she's at hm.. LOL... ting said she'll be late and both sand & kate off their phones.. din suspect anythin..

There's actually many loopholes but the blur me, din realise anythin..
1st loophole: on 3rd jan durin our mj session, i asked: So wat time r we meetin tml? kate gave a 'Huh' look which i din see..

2nd loophole: FB conversation btw BFFs on 4th..
Mabel Mabel Chen January 4 at 2:40pm ReplyReport
shag!!! .. just came back from lunch la .. relaxie... i am thinking of how to solve my problem of getting there on time later... faint!!!
Mabel Mabel Chen January 4 at 2:43pm ReplyReport
i got meeting later shit man ... i hate it hate it hate it!! friends pls save ur friend..
3rd loophole: the lady at the restaurant asked 'hi welcome, your reservation under the name of? my reply was shandy yap but she mentioned Chantelle and instantly, she said 'Oh shandy yap'
The lady showed me to my seat n i asked: erm, my fren (jas) has already reached but whr is she? Lady replied: oh she went to the ladies so you take a seat 1st.. i sat & called jas & her reply was oso she's in the toilet.. so of coz i nv suspect anythin either..


Funny thing was, all the staffs looked at me in a strange way so i tot my makeup got prob etc & immediately look at mirror.. SUDDENLY, 'Happy birthday to you, happy...............',  i turned n to my surprise was BFFs!! I shouted: 为什么是你们?! ok i was shocked & caught aback.. haha.. (was recorded down):  
 We had our dinner, another surprise in between was the present givin by the in-charge, BFFs got me Swarovski necklace (NICE) & chill at the bar on the 63th floor.. the view was really gorgeous!!  We left the place at 11+, sand & mw came to pick me as is along the way b4 we picked hubby up n went for supper at taman jurong.. enjoyed myself and really felt loved.. all tks to BFFs & Besties!! LOVE YA ALL!!! MUACKS!!!

3 comments:

hapi said...

Hi Avril, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Avril, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here:

Anonymous said...

just stopping by to say hi